So, no video post today. I completely forgot to bring it up today since we were busy flitting about and now the girls and their cousin Brianna are all cozy watching a video and don't want to be disturbed.
Today I am thankful for:
- Sleepovers. Last night Julia "sleptover" in my room while Chris slept in her room. It was great bonding time and I got to have some wonderful conversations with her. We also love when any of the cousins sleep over. The girls have so much fun with them! And it does my heart good to see Emma hanging with them as just one of the girls. They completely accept her for who she is and usually argue over who gets to move Emma to and fro - so cute!
- Family dinners. My pumpkin pie is baking in the oven and making the house smell delicious. I am excited to host our dinner tomorrow and make my first turkey ever. Fingers crossed it comes out good - but I have lots of gravy in reserve just in case! Family dinners also mean everyone brings a dish making it less work for the host and lots of fun for everyone.
- My helpful husband. I'm beyond thankful that we found each other. Who would have thought I would meet the love of my life on a dating site so many years ago! We are still so in love with each other and everything we've been through the last 7 years has only brought us closer together. I'm also especially thankful for his help today in getting ready for tomorrow along with him taking the initiative to clean the toilets - he's a keeper and he's all mine!
- Home videos. Chris has been working on our summer vacation video and it's so nice to look at the video and remember our amazing family vacation to Ireland. It was incredible to have the entire family together in Ireland. I'm not sure if it will happen like that again, but I sure am thankful we have the memories and videos to remind me of that magical vacation.
- Giggling girls. Right now I am listening to three girls giggle in the other room. It's the best sound in the world.