>

Monday, June 14, 2010

Julia's Dance Recital 2010



June 13, 2010

This was your second year dancing with Victoria's Dance Stars and you were so excited for your recital. The dance was set to On The Good Ship Lollipop and it was a tap routine. You knew all the words and sang them with the song. You are a born natural on the stage and love to perform for everyone! MomMom and PopPop Sheedy and White came to see the performance with us.

You also practiced a ballet routine to Animal Crackers in My Soup and were a bit sad you did not perform it on stage. This was not the large recital year and so you only had one dance to perform. However, you gave us a private performance of Animal Crackers and we were thrilled!


1 Comments from readers:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Great photos! You have really captured this event beautifully! She is getting so big. I love the smiles - she looks very proud of herself!

I realized that I was supposed to send you a picture and I never did. Procrastination is my middle name! Oh well, it was a nice thought. : )