>

Monday, October 5, 2009

The Lemonade Award

lemonadestandaward.jpg


This week has been one of the best that I've had in a long time. So, when I found out that Dawn at Wherever He Leads We'll Go and Jacolyn at Lieck Triplets nominated me for a lemonade award I have to say that it is a bit of the icing on the cake for me. It now makes me think that I need to actually post more (instead of just drafting posts and not completing them!) now that I know so many people are reading about our crazy life!


Dawn's daughter, Emily, has the cutest little smile you want to see and she is more than happy to pose for the camera. Emily is getting ready to celebrate a birthday, so after you read this post head on over to Dawn's blog and capture the last glimpse of Emily before she turns two - Happy Birthday, Emily! Jacolyn's quite busy raising two girls and one boy triplets! Grace has CP and is doing such wonderful things - it's amazing how far she has come in just the last six months that I've been following Jacolyn's blog. I find Grace to be very inspirational and love the glimpse I'm getting into raising multiples - it sure is busy!


The rules of the award:
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Now, for my nominations......

4 Comments from readers:

Tara Bennett said...

Congrats on your well-deserved recognition and thank you for sharing the love! {{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

Yes, congrats to you for the reward and thanks for passing it on to me! You're a sweetheart through and through.

xoxo

Cristin said...

Hey! congrats and thanks!

Tricia said...

Congrats and thanks! Although, I think I am way past due on an update for Emmi!! I haven't even put anything since she started Kindergarten, and so much has happened. I better get started...