|A family photo at the Harlem Globetrotters show. I'm making an effort to have myself in more photos.|
- I'm thankful for allergy medicine that helped kick my migraine to the curb!
- I'm excited about a text message sent from Emma's aide that said she used her talker a few times at circle time today to talk with her friends. That's BIG stuff!
- I love Julia's giggle. It's so cute! And I love the way she is so excited about things and giggles even harder when I start to laugh. She is so adorable! I feel like a bit of magic enters my day when I get a chance to play with her and see her imagination in action.
- I feel blessed to have such a great husband and partner. He is seriously the best! I don't tell him enough. Hey, babe - You are the Cheese to my Macaroni. Love ya!
- I miss my Finnegan. Lots. And it seems like every place I go I seem to wind up in the pet area, which is not a place I want to be. My heart still hurts. And I'm mad when I think about how we lost her so young. The chances of losing her to the lyme necrosis is so rare. So is the chance of having a baby with complication of cCMV. If we keep winning the "rare" card, I sure wish God would make it us winning the lottery and stop messing with my family!
- I'm glad I've been working out at the gym consistently each week. I'm feeling stronger and am looking forward to the nicer weather so I can take Emma out for bike rides - something we both enjoy.
- I'm thinking about Emma's kindergarten placement. We are in the early discussions of places.
- I feel behind in that I haven't made an appointment to have our taxes done yet. I've been dragging my feet because I think we'll owe money this year. I plan to call tomorrow for an appointment to get that monkey off my back.
- I'm looking forward to a Composition in the Field class with a professional photographer this weekend. It was a Christmas present from Chris and I think it's going to be lots of fun! Fingers crossed for good weather.