Today both girls were off from school and we had such a fun day together. Today, I'm thankful for:
- Waking up without alarm clocks
- Hot drinks. Especially the Pumpkin Coffee from Dunkin Donuts I purchased today with my gift card
- Grilled cheese sandwiches with soup dinners. Everyone eats without complaints so we are able to have conversations that don't include "how many more bites do I have to eat????????" and "can I be done now? how about now? what if I eat a banana instead??"
- Family movie nights - and inviting a neighbor over to join in the fun
- Fun afternoons with friends. Today we met friends at Chuck E Cheese for lunch and games. Julia is always such a trooper tagging along to all Emma's therapy appointments on her days off from school that this was just the special treat she deserved!
- Giggly girls during physical therapy and a PT that is so great with both my children - not just the one getting therapy!