>

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Kisses

Emma has started giving kisses lately - both unsolicited and solicited.  She gave Chris many, many kisses the other night after Julia's school Christmas party.  She loved when we told her to give Daddy kisses and she would turn and open her mouth and place it on his cheek.  She did this over and over again giggling the whole time.  Chris just loved it!

The other night after a round of heavy duty playing before bedtime (thus her disheveled look!), I held Emma on my lap and she lifted herself up and planted a kiss right on my cheek.  She was so happy with herself!  And, I was thrilled with the gift of her kiss.  Chris thought to grab the camera and take a few photos that I share with you here.  This was truly a magical moment for me.


We hope you experience some magic this Christmas season.  Merry Christmas to you!

5 Comments from readers:

Angela said...

aww..so sweet.

Tara Bennett said...

What a great gift for a little girl to give her mommy! Merry "Kiss" mas!

Anonymous said...

How incredibly special. I hope your family has a great Christmas!!!!

Laura G

Anonymous said...

The best gift of all!

Merry Christmas! Barbara

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

What a sweet Christmas gift! I love the pictures. Emily will open her mouth when we say kisses, but hasn't figured out that she should plant one on your check yet.