This summer we've been doing so many fun things that it leaves little time for me to document it. This fact really just makes me smile! After all, isn't life all about participating in it ;-) Here are some photos from our adventures. Enjoy!
- Mommy/Julia date day to pick strawberries.
|I just adore her!|
- Daddy/Daughter fishing fun
|Julia LOVED fishing!|
|Emma was more interested in the people watching than the fishing or the fish|
|Chris had a bit of fun by chasing Julia with the fish he caught! I LOVE this photo!|
- The girls had some fun on a recent rainy day
|Playing some computer games|
|Emma figured out how to move the screen door open and closed. It took my breath away! Love how she is using her arms a bit more even if it is to try and bust out of the house into the rain :-)|
- Swimming. I'd say lots of swimming while the girls would say there is never enough swimming! My girls take to the water like fish.
|Julia's underwater handstand is getting really good!|
- Sleep-overs followed by sidewalk chalk art