Tap Dancer Emma
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Tap Dancer Emma
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
I want to start a new tradition of making a slideshow of the past year's events for Julia's and Emma's birthday. Since this is the first slideshow, and since this was Emma's 2nd birthday, I included some photos from her first year, too. Enjoy!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
- Every morning after Emma wakes up Julia wants to hold her on her lap while I get breakfast together (never mind that Emma is almost the same size as Julia!). It's her cuddle time with Emma and she talks to her, kisses her and Emma just ADORES it!
- Julia has a lot of pet names for Emma. Her favorites are Baby Bear, Clairey, and Beanie Boo.
- She gets upset if I don't bring Emma with me to pick her up from school because she "misses her so much" while at school.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
This week has been one of the best that I've had in a long time. So, when I found out that Dawn at Wherever He Leads We'll Go and Jacolyn at Lieck Triplets nominated me for a lemonade award I have to say that it is a bit of the icing on the cake for me. It now makes me think that I need to actually post more (instead of just drafting posts and not completing them!) now that I know so many people are reading about our crazy life!
Dawn's daughter, Emily, has the cutest little smile you want to see and she is more than happy to pose for the camera. Emily is getting ready to celebrate a birthday, so after you read this post head on over to Dawn's blog and capture the last glimpse of Emily before she turns two - Happy Birthday, Emily! Jacolyn's quite busy raising two girls and one boy triplets! Grace has CP and is doing such wonderful things - it's amazing how far she has come in just the last six months that I've been following Jacolyn's blog. I find Grace to be very inspirational and love the glimpse I'm getting into raising multiples - it sure is busy!
- Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
Now, for my nominations......
Saturday, October 3, 2009
The weather this week was gorgeous so we headed to our local orchard to play one afternoon. There is plenty of open space to explore, various stuff to climb on, a big playset complete with swings and a slide, animals to feed, ice cream to eat......it's just a great place to go and we end up there a lot when the weather is fine! So, on Tuesday we headed over for a visit to the orchard - with Mom Mom White in tow - and were happy to see that the pumpkins are now out on display. The girls loved looking for the perfect pumpkin - only for me to realize that both of us forgot our wallets and we couldn't take the pumpkin home. We must have been so excited to get out and enjoy the weather we didn't think of much else when leaving the house! Not to worry - that just means another trip to the orchard in the near future!